Peter goes Intrepid
Sympathy For The Devil
There are many ways to spread love! Here are some ideas:
- First of all: Be kind to yourself – if you do not love yourself, find professional help. Only loving yourself, you can love others
- Tell someone you love them and why
- Laugh often and asap
- Let go of grudges and forgive
- Donate what you can to a charity you care about
- Volunteer if you wish
- Make gift baskets for the homeless with items they may need¹
- Offer to run errands for someone who is homebound²
- Write a love letter or love “text” to a person you appreciate and send it to them³
- Do a small favour for a person you care about (buy them a coffee or tea, make them dinner)³
- Give blood⁴
- Only talk positive self-talk to yourself⁴
- Be grateful and practice gratitude for the people and things that you have⁴
- Smile at yourself when you look at yourself in the mirror⁴
- Admit your mistakes and apologize where necessary⁴
- Let go of past grudges⁴
Source: Conversation with Bing, 12/04/2023
(1) 50 simple ways to be kind and spread love in the world. https://arisesociety.com/blogs/arise-society-blog/ways-to-be-kind-and-spread-love-in-the-world.
(2) 50 Ways to Spread Love and Become Happier Person. https://positivecreators.com/spread-love/.
(3) 25 Ways to Spread Love – Pretty Wellness. https://prettywellness.com/spread-love/.
(4) 101 Ways to Spread Love In the World (& Why We Should) – Peaceful Soul. https://peacefulsoul.co/love/guides/how-to-spread-love-in-the-world/.
(5) 31 Ways To Spread More Love Into The World – Jordan Gray Consulting. https://www.jordangrayconsulting.com/31-ways-to-spread-more-love-into-the-world/.
I’m not a Believer … only trusting myself and my wife and my Family and Best Friends!
The Alchimist (Paulo Coelho)
Read about Santiago and his journey finding his true self.
A neo romantic tale …
Santiago is a young man and the protagonist in the novel “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho.
A rich character is one who is complex, multidimensional, and undergoes significant development over the course of the story. Santiago embodies all of these qualities, as he goes through a journey of self-discovery and transformation.
Throughout the novel, Santiago faces numerous challenges and obstacles that force him to confront his fears, doubts, and limitations. He also meets a variety of characters who offer him guidance and wisdom, and who challenge his beliefs and assumptions.
As a result of his experiences, Santiago undergoes significant personal growth and transformation. He learns to trust his intuition, follow his heart, and believe in himself. He also gains a deeper understanding of the world and his place in it, and develops a sense of purpose and direction in his life.
Find out about
Kann der Glaube Berge versetzen?
You must be logged in to post a comment.